Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Looking for people who are interested in helping!!

Hello everyone!

As many of you know I have been working on this project for a few months and everything is going well. Although I am beginning to feel the pressures of doing it all myself and am interested in finding people who want to help. Really I can use your expertise in any area. I want to expand the products in my store as well as add an artwork section. If you do graphic design, take photos, paint, draw, or do anything creative I would love to talk to you!

I also need help in getting to word out and am thinking about forming a "street team" in some senses or a group of people who care about the project to advertise/market/talk to people...etc. If you have a blog or website maybe we could do a link exchange or form some other type of partnership.

Or if you have any other ideas I would sure love to hear about it.
Thanks so much for all your support!!

No comments: